- Student Members pay an annual $65.00 fee. An individual who has completed one Ortho-Bionomy class is eligible to become a Student Member of the Ortho-Bionomy Association of Canada (OBAC) and may attend the Annual General Meeting, but does not have voting privileges. Student Members receive a discount for most Ortho-Bionomy courses and may attend the yearly conference at a reduced rate. Student Members are noted with a triple * by their name when they have joined the Practitioner Program.
- Associate Members pay an annual fee of $90.00. In this category members may vote, are eligible to run as a Board Member after one year, and are able to use the term 'Associate Member of Ortho-Bionomy' in their advertising. Associate Members are noted with a triple * by their name when they have joined the Practitioner Program.
- Professional Members of OBAC include all Practitioners and Advanced Practitioners, with annual membership dues of $115.00, as well as the Instructors and Advanced Instructors, with annual membership dues of $205.00. They have voting privileges, can run for election as Board Members, and enjoy the full use of the registered trademarked term "Ortho-Bionomy" and the Sand Dollar Logo for their course materials and advertising.
Associate and Professional Members are required to take 16 units of Continuing Eduation (CEUs) in Ortho-Bionomy every two years in order to keep their membership status up-to-date and active.
All members of OBAC receive a complementary listing on the website's Member Directory and a subsciption to the Sand Dollar Newsletter. Associate and Professional Members qualify to have their own personal page on the OBAC Website - this may include a picture & short biography advertising their Ortho-Bionomy training and other healing modalities that they practice. Associate Members, Practitioners and Advanced Practitioners pay an annual Website Advertising fee of $30. Instructors and Advanced Instructors pay an annual Website Advertising Fee of $50, which includes listing their courses on the Class Calendar.
- Inactive Members may retain their affiliation & membership with the Association by paying a yearly fee equal to half of their current membership dues; CEUs are not required.
- Friends of OBAC pay $30.00 per year for an individual or $50.00 if an organization. They support the work of Ortho-Bionomy and may enjoy limited privileges including an invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) at a reduced rate.
- Friends of OBAC, Students and Associate Members cannot use the Trademarked Sand Dollar Logo.
Ortho-Bionomy Associations outside of Canada may be members of OBAC at no cost if there is a mutual exchange of information, or if they have a separate agreement with the Ortho-Bionomy Association of Canada.